marți, 28 mai 2019

EXPERIENCES

                             Already done


1) I have done dance classes for 5 years. I have gone to different competitions and won various awards, medals and diplomas. 


2) I have gone with plane to Romania. I have gone to visit my family and  all the places I used to visit before with my friends. I have seen all my friends and I have gone  at an anniversary party.



3) I have gone  in a mountain camp with my friends for two weeks.

                                           Imagini pentru Muntii parang adeona 2015

                               Haven't had yet


1) I haven't gone to Maldive, I really like there because it's a beautiful place to relax.
                                           Halaveli Island, Maldives

2) I haven't done a tattoo, but I really want one because I like a lot. Making  a tattoo would mean keeping that memory all the time.

                                           16 Mini tatuajes para chicas que quieren algo sencillo y lindo


3) I haven't became a stewardess, but in the future I would like to do that.

                                           

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu