miercuri, 15 mai 2019

Two wonderful days

This month of the year has been, will and will always be one of my favorite months of the year. It is one of the most important months because there are three very special events for me. Among the three is my birthday. This year my birthday was wonderful because my family and my friends organized a surprise party. At the beginning of the day I had a wonderful walk through Andorra, we stayed for 2 days after we returned home (the evening when my birthday was). My mother was talking about the fact that this "little vacation" was my birthday present. I loved that trip very much and honestly I felt a little tired on the road and I said okay, we do not have a party anymore because we were all tired.But it was not like that...When we returned we went to a specific address. There was my birthday party.   

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu