miercuri, 15 mai 2019

TOURIST INTERVIEW

Excuse me, do you speak English?
- Yes!

⌲ Do you have a minute? I'm doing a project for school. Could I ask you some questions please?

- Yes, of course.

Can I record the interview?

- Yes.

Okey, where are you from?

- I'm from Germany.

Is it the first time that you are in Spain?

- Yes!

How did you come here? By plane, ship, train or car?

- I came by car.

Why are you in Sant Pere Pescador?

- For the weather and the beach.

How long are you going to stay here?

- Two weeks.

Are you travelling with family or friends?

- With family.

What have you visited up to now?



- I visit Cap de Creus and the ruins of l'Escala.



What do you like the most?



- I love the weather and the beach.


Have you bought any presents?

- Not yet!

Do you know any words in Catalan or Spanish?

- Yes: Hola, gracias, por favor and adiós.

Have you tried any typical Spanish or Catalan food?

- Yes, I tried the desert like turrones.

Do you think Girona/Catalonia is expensive?

- Not too much.

Do you see any differences from your country?

- Yes, there are some differences

Do you know anyone who lives in Sant Pere Pscador ?

- No, is the firts time when I'm here.

Is there anything you don't like?

-No, here everything is perfect.

Have you watched Game of Thrones?

-No, sorry.

Would you recommend Girona to your family or friends?

- Yes, I recommend it at everybody.

Will you come back again?

- Of course, maybe next year I will be here .

So... thank you very much for your time. Enjoy your holidays!

- Thanks a lot. Bye!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive


https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xE8egDMC3IIl0dxLLYMv_S34MV4OmtjW/view?usp=sharing


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu